Whatever version of Windows you’re using, the threat of virus and malware infection is always a common danger. From key loggers and Trojans, intent on stealing passwords and data, to malware that can disable individual PCs or even a company network, the cost to business in downtime and loss of productivity can be enormous.
What You’ll Learn:
- Recognize malware and the problems it can cause
- Defend a PC against malware and viruses
- Configure advanced Windows features to prevent attack
- Identify types of malware and virus attack
- Discover third-party tools and resources available to help remove malware
- Manually remove malware and viruses from a PC
Who This Book Is For:
IT pros, Windows expert and power users and system administrators
You can buy this book from Amazon and all good booksellers.